This page contains documents that are unique for suppliers connecting with Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack. The documents below have been customized for Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack suppliers, and should be used during both the onboarding process and when receiving live orders.
For general support, check out the supplier documentation or email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the following resources when onboarding with Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack.
Flat File Templates (.XLS, .CSV, .TAB, etc.)
If you would like to use flat files (.XLS, .CSV, .TAB, etc.) to exchange data with Dsco, click the links below to download templates with the Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack required fields.
Creating a Packing Slip In-House
Packing slips can be downloaded and exported in Dsco. If you would prefer to create these in-house, please refer to the attached guide. In-house pack slips need to be approved by Nordstrom at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m already connected to Dsco for Nordstrom. What else do I need to know to connect with Nordstrom Rack?
- You will need to create another account for Nordstrom Rack.
- Nordstrom Rack does not use packing slips. Nordstrom Rack does not include packing slips or return labels with drop-ship orders.
- The ISA Sender/Receiver ID for Nordstrom Rack is ZZ/NRHL.
Two separate Dsco connections are required for vendors that participate in both Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack drop-ship programs.
EDI is not required to work with Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack, but what documents should I prepare if I do use EDI?
- Inventory/EDI 846
- PO Doc/EDI 850
- Shipment Confirmation/ASN/EDI 856
- Cancel/EDI 870
- Invoice/EDI 810
If you're interested in learning about other ways to connect to Dsco, check out this article: https://support.dsco.io/hc/en-us/articles/236110208-Integrating-with-Dsco
When using EDI you'll also want to review this link on setting up automated jobs in Dsco: https://support.dsco.io/hc/en-us/articles/228474048-Creating-Automated-Export-Jobs
What do I need to do once Gandalf testing is complete?
- Load live item inventory data to Dsco.
- Make sure your quantities are accurate.
- Email and notify firstname.lastname@example.org that testing is complete. The email subject line should contain: NORDSTROM TESTING COMPLETE / VENDOR NAME & VENDOR # or NORDSTROM RACK TESTING COMPLETE / VENDOR NAME & VENDOR #.