Note: Not every retail trading partner on the Dsco platform uses advanced catalog services, which is different from the Catalog templates that are used to provide product/item data to your retail partner. For more information about uploading default Dsco Catalog/Inventory templates using the Inventory page, see Creating or Updating Inventory.
Advanced catalog services is designed to simplify and accelerate the product setup process for suppliers, including:
- Uploading and managing catalog content and images to get products listed faster
- Identifying which products are compliant and non-compliant according to a retailer's data requirement
- Quickly identifying and resolving compliance errors at the attribute-level to get products listed faster
As a supplier, you may:
- View your retailers’ catalog attribution requirements
- Upload products
- Edit your products
- View your products
- View your catalog exceptions
- View item-level catalog exceptions
- Moving unassociated items to active categories
- Troubleshoot common errors
- Working with product images for advanced catalog services
How do I get this feature added?
Please sign in to leave a comment.