CommerceHub provides visibility into item exceptions (items with non-compliant attributes) in active item categories across your supplier network. Exceptions are identified based on your catalog attribute requirements.
Here's a quick look at how compliant and non-compliant items are defined in advanced catalog services:
- Compliant indicates an item is compliant according to existing retailer taxonomy and advanced catalog services rules.
- Not Compliant indicates an item is not compliant according to existing retailer taxonomy and advanced catalog services rules.
- Unknown indicates an item was not added through advanced catalog services.
- Processing indicates images have not completed compliance processing.
Note: Not all retailer trading partners have access or are using advanced catalog services, which is different from the catalog templates that your suppliers use to provide item data from the Inventory Upload File page. Advanced catalog templates on the Products page are created and customized by the retailer and reflect the retailer’s unique requirements for each item’s category. The catalog template found on the Inventory Upload File page is not specific to a category and does not reflect any retailer rules or requirements. If you're interested in using advanced catalog services, reach out to your CommerceHub Customer Success Manager or email us at email@example.com.
CommerceHub provides multiple ways for you to view your suppliers’ catalog exceptions:
- Viewing all catalog exceptions
- Viewing your suppliers' item-level catalog exceptions
Viewing all catalog exceptions
Step 1: Click then navigation menu and select Automation & Reporting > Exceptions > Catalog Exceptions.
Step 2: The Catalog Exceptions page displays a list of suppliers, number of items with exceptions, and affected categories. From here, you can:
- Expand the list to see more details.
- Filter the list of exceptions. Use the filter options on the left to adjust the list accordingly.
- Sort the list of exceptions. Click the column name and use the arrow to sort the list by ascending or descending order.
Step 3: To export the exceptions to a spreadsheet, click Export for each category.
Grey Export buttons are displayed for catalog categories that are not currently active. You will not be able to export these exceptions to a spreadsheet.
Step 4: Follow the instructions to save or open the file. The spreadsheet highlights the non-compliant attributes for each item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.