Audience: Retailers and Suppliers
The Reports tool gives you enhanced visibility into data related to your account. When you configure a generic report (such as total orders received during a date range) or a detailed report (such as orders received by location, sorted by shipment carrier, etc.), you can:
- Save and access the report at any time.
- Share the report with other users on your account.
- Schedule the report to be run at specific days and times.
- List one or more recipients for the report to be emailed to once the report is ready to be downloaded.
Reports are related to the different workflows you use in your drop-ship program: Orders, Items, Trading Partners, etc. Depending on your specific account, the available list of reports may vary.
Looking to run a simple generic and detailed report without configuring it first? See Running reports.
Looking to create a custom report for your supplier trading partners? See Creating custom reports for your trading partners.
Disclaimer: The Reports tool can be as simple or as complex as needed. Note that parameters on the tool align with standard reporting practices and may require an outside knowledge of database structures to fully utilize.
Step 1: Click the navigation menu and select Automation & Reporting > Reports. The Reports page is displayed.
Step 2: Select the report to configure. In this example, we’ll click the Orders report.
Step 3: In the pop-up window, set the toggle to Configure and then:
- For Configuration access, make the report accessible only to you (User Only) or available to all users on the account (Account).
- For Configuration Name, give the report a unique name. If you are a supplier who is running a pre-configured/custom report from your retailer, we recommend including the retailer’s name in the name. For example: Order Report for Retailer ABC.
- For Timezone, select a time zone to be used for the time stamps in the report.
Step 4: Choose one of the following options:
- To schedule the report to run at specific days and times, continue to Step 5.
- To simply run the configured report, continue to Step 6.
Step 5: Select the Schedule report toggle and then:
- For Frequency, specify how often you’d like to receive the report.
- For Time, specify when you’d like to receive the report.
- For Timezone, select a time zone for when you’d like to receive the report.
- For Email List, enter email addresses or select any users to notify via email when the report is ready to download.
Continue to Step 6.
Step 6: Specify the parameters for the report. In this example, we'll create a report of all orders that were created in a date range that are currently Shipped or Cancelled. Use the following settings:
- Metrics: Count of Orders
- Order Lifecycle: Completed
- Specify a date range.
Step 7: When finished, click Save. The new report is displayed on the Reports page.
Step 8: To run the newly created report at any time:
a. Select the report from the list of reports.
b. In the pop-up window, leave the toggle set to Run and specify the parameters for the report.
c. When finished, click Process. Depending on the size of the report, it may take several minutes to process. You can leave the Reports page and come back, as needed. Once the report is ready, it’s listed in the Downloads section.
d. View the report by clicking the green Download icon. Reports remain in the Downloads section until you click the red trash can icon to delete the report.