Here's what's new on CommerceHub's Dsco platform!
Advanced catalog services for retailers
- New ability to quickly add products with variants to an assortment via the Items page. Learn more
- New ability to retrieve retailer’s price channel override values into the retailer’s system using the new API GET retailPricing object. Learn more
- Updated look and feel to the general settings associated with retailer and supplier accounts, such as passwords, time zones, contact details, and policies.
- Enhanced Overview to give retailers and suppliers aggregated performance visibility to their entire network and export that data. Learn more
- New ability for suppliers to receive and schedule notifications related to inventory service level agreements (SLAs), if their retailer has set up inventory SLAs. Learn more
- Fixed: Auto-invoiced orders no longer appear in an exception state for Shipped > Invoice SLAs.
- Fixed: Orders that are in violation no longer appear as “in warning” and “in violation.” Orders that are in violation will only appear as “in violation.”
- Fixed: Timeout errors associated with V3 batchSmall, batchLarge, changeLog, and streams APIs no longer occur.
- Fixed: Rate limits on specific API endpoints have been added to improve response times and reduce timeout errors:
- singleItem (create/update one inventory item): 15s / 300m
- catalogItemRetrieval (get a single catalog item): 10s / 10000h
- singleShipment (create a single order shipment): 15s / 300m
- singleInvoice (create a single invoice): 15s / 1000m
- small/large inventory/catalog batch: 400/h (only on staging)
Advanced catalog services for retailers
- New Catalog Exceptions page to give retailers visibility into their suppliers’ catalog exceptions and to help troubleshoot issues. Learn more
- Enhanced the Reports page with a new Compliance Summary report, to identify suppliers who have trouble meeting content requirements during the item setup process.
- Expanded Channel Override functionality to include a new Retail Price attribute. Learn more
- Updated the Compliance filter to:
Scorecards for suppliers
- Enhanced the overview to display individual scores for Adjusted Fill Rate and Shipped on Time metrics. Learn more
- Improved the overview to easily see when retailers’ expectations are met (green text) and are not met (red text).
- Updated the Inventory page with new Quantity On Order and Estimated Availability Date columns. Learn more
- Retailers and suppliers can now view and take action on all orders from a single page. Instead of navigating to separate pages to handle orders, simply use the Status filter on the Orders Beta page to see orders by status and take action. Try Orders Beta today and let us know what you think by clicking the feedback link at the bottom of the page!
- The page loads orders with the Created and Acknowledged status by default, with the most recently created orders at the top.
- Retailers and suppliers can preview some additional features on the Invoices Beta page, including an Options menu to organize columns, and the ability to view invoices dynamically as you select filters and scroll down the page.
- Retailers and suppliers can preview some additional features on the Returns Beta page, including an Options menu to organize columns, and the ability to view returns dynamically as you select filters and scroll down the page.
- Fixed: Items that are hidden by the supplier no longer appear in the retailer’s searches and lists.
- Fixed: Shipments and Items export limits have been increased from 10,000 to 50,000.
Advanced catalog services for suppliers
- Excel product upload templates were updated to ensure that leading zeros were not removed from UPC, EAN, GTIN, and ISBN values.
Dynamic Service Level Agreement (SLA) feature for retailers
- Enhanced processing to ensure that deleted Inventory SLA rules are deleted correctly.
- Enhanced to exclude non-business hours from Inventory SLA measurements.
- Enhanced the Created → Shipped metric to use the Ship By Date on the order, including Ship By Dates that fall on non-business days.
- Retailers and suppliers can now preview some additional features on the new Invoices Beta page, including a new Options menu to organize columns, and the ability to view invoices dynamically as you select filters and scroll down the page.
- Retailers and suppliers can now preview some additional features on the new Returns Beta page, including a new Options menu to organize columns, and the ability to view returns dynamically as you select filters and scroll down the page.
Advanced catalog services
- The Catalogs page now gives retailers the ability to remove published catalogs and their categories and attributes. Learn more
- The Catalogs page no longer gives suppliers the option to download or upload product spreadsheets. Suppliers should continue to add products via the Products page. Learn more
- The Items page now allows retailers to remove items from assortments. Previously, retailers could only remove items from assortments from the Inventory page. Learn more
- The Items page now includes two new dynamic assortments in the Assortment drop-down for retailers: Compliant without Partner SKU and Compliant with Partner SKU. You no longer have to sort items by compliance status and Partner SKU; they’re now automatically sorted using dynamic assortment. When the Partner SKU or compliance status changes, the items will automatically be removed from the assortment. Learn more
Custom pipeline rules
- Retailers can now set up custom pipeline rules that require suppliers to submit specific data types for fields. Learn more.
- Retailers and suppliers can now preview some additional features on the new Invoices Beta page, including a new options menu to organize columns, and the ability to view invoices dynamically as you select filters and scroll down the page.
- Retailers and suppliers can now preview some additional features on the new Returns Beta page, including a new options menu to organize columns, and the ability to view returns dynamically as you select filters and scroll down the page.
- Fixed: The Order Item Change streams have been updated to correctly display missing cancel events.
- Fixed: The right border on packing slips is no longer truncated when packing slips are exported.
- Fixed: The Company Name field is now read-only to reduce accidentally changing the company name during the invite acceptance process.
- Fixed: The GET Orders endpoint in the V3 API no longer sends errors when used.
- Fixed: The returns schema API call now includes the Retailer Item ID.
- Fixed: Scheduled reports are now running on the correct schedule.
Advanced catalog services
- The Recent Activity filter now allows retailers and suppliers to determine compliance activity by a specific date or date range.
- Advanced Attribute Rules pop-up window now allows retailers to delete rules. Learn more
- Attribute Editor now allows retailers to reorder pick list values for catalog attributes. Learn more
- Attribute Editor now displays a notification informing retailers that their edits to an existing, active catalog attribute could affect the compliance of X number of items. This notification does not appear when retailers activate new catalogs containing new required attributes, or when a new required attribute is added to an active catalog.
- Improved product compliance by allowing retailers to only activate a catalog once every 15 minutes. This ensures all products have enough time for compliance processing.
- Items page now displays a banner that allows retailers to easily see how many items became non-compliant since they last logged in. Click View Items in the banner to filter the page to only display these items.
- Products page now displays a banner that allows suppliers to easily see how many products became non-compliant since they last logged in. Click View Exceptions in the banner to open the Catalog Exceptions page.
- Items and Products pages for retailers and suppliers now display a percentage in the Compliance column. Any Compliance percentage less than 100% displays in red. Note that an Unknown compliance status indicates the item was not added through advanced catalog services. Learn more
- Items and Products pages for retailers and suppliers now provide the ability to download all the images or content for the selected items via the Actions menu.
- Enhanced to give retailers the ability to submit channel overrides via the Dsco portal, making it easier to sync retailer and supplier item data. Learn more
- Enhanced by adding item checkboxes to the Grid View to easily perform bulk actions including updating assortments and handling inventory stock status.
Inventory, Items, and Products pages
- Enhanced by adding a Clear Filters button to easily clear all applied filters and search terms from the page.
- Added the ability for retailers to request to activate an account setting that will automatically move supplier items to a hidden status if the items have been in a discontinued status for more than 3 months. Retailers can contact CommerceHub Technical Support to enable this setting.
Order Exceptions page
- Enhanced to report Days Late by number of business days instead of calendar days.
- Fixed: Intermittent CORS policy errors for manual Inventory file uploads have been resolved.
- Fixed: The ability to search by dsco_item_id and product_group on the Inventory page has been restored.
- Enhanced visibility and display options for inventory SKUs, making it easier for suppliers and retailers to view, organize, and perform group-wide actions.
- Updated Inventory page with new Product Group and Retailer columns. Learn more
- Ability to organize how inventory SKUs are displayed.
- Ability for suppliers to download SKUs across all of their trading partners at once.
- Improved functionality for managing items/products with advanced catalog services.
- New Products page for suppliers with image and list views, ability to add, remove, or sort columns, and easily upload/download product content and images. Learn more
- New Catalog Exceptions page for suppliers to easily identify and resolve compliance errors at the attribute level. Learn more
- Updated Items page for retailers with new display options, new status filters, and ability to add, remove, or sort columns. Learn more
- Enhanced visibility to exceptions for retailers who have configured their Dynamic Service Level Agreement (SLA) rules.
- Updated Supplier Summary page with additional metrics such as Cancel Requests and Order Acknowledgements. Learn more
- Cosmetic changes to the Supplier Summary to easily see warnings and past due exceptions.
- Ability to organize how the data is displayed.
The following issues were resolved:
- Fixed: Suppliers who partially ship line items on an order in the Dsco portal now have the option to either add the open line items to the existing shipment, or replace the line item on the shipment with an open line item.
- Fixed: Users may now use the create Stream operation endpoint to filter Streams data by vendor (tradingPartnerId, trading PartnerParentId) and/or SKU.
- Enhanced filters and display options to easily see recent item changes for retailers using advanced catalog services. See Viewing your suppliers' items to learn more about the additions to the Items page. Additions include:
- Recent Activity filter
- MSRP, Date Added, and Date Updated column options
- Improved visibility into the delivery status of your shipments on the Order Detail page by adding a status bar to show shipment progress. See Using the Orders (New) Page for instructions on accessing the Order Detail page. Note that Delivery Status is only visible for shipments tracked by CommerceHub.
- Improved packing slips for partial shipments, allowing suppliers to easily edit line-item quantities before exporting packing slips. See Exporting packing slips to learn how to edit your packing slips.
- Improved visibility to supplier warehouses to help retailers quickly search for, sort, and manage warehouses. See Retailer Warehouse Manager to learn more about the new filters.
- Strengthened data security with the launch of Single Sign-On (SSO)! Be sure to log in to the Dsco platform with your unique email address instead of your username. See Logging in to the Dsco platform to learn more.
- Enhanced template names to include category names, making it easier for suppliers to keep track of downloaded templates.
- Fixed: Retailers can now receive an export of cancel transactions, including orders cancelled while the export job is running.
- Fixed: Users can now sort the list of trading partners on the Trading Partners page according to their filter selections.
- Fixed: Suppliers can now use Automatic Invoicing to invoice orders that included multiple lines and were shipped in separate packages.
- Fixed: Retailers can now use decimals (for values to be greater than 0 but less than X) when setting up validations and Pipeline rules for shipments.
- Fixed: Retailers can now be assured that a Pipeline rule will be triggered when a supplier uses the Bulk Update option on the Inventory page to change items to an Out-of-Stock status and does not include the required Estimated Availability Date.
- Fixed: Retailers using API Version 3 can now receive a payload containing all relevant orders for the PO, even when the retailer splits the PO between two trading partners.