When your suppliers have uploaded their products to CommerceHub's Dsco platform, you can quickly see which items are compliant, filter the items based on status, and drill down to see item details.
Note: Not all retailer trading partners have access or are using advanced catalog services, which is different from the catalog templates that your suppliers use to provide item data from the Inventory Upload File page. Advanced catalog templates on the Products page are created by the retailer and reflect the retailer’s unique requirements for each item’s category. The catalog template found on the Inventory Upload File page is not specific to a category and does not reflect any retailer rules or requirements. If you're interested in using advanced catalog services, reach out to your CommerceHub Customer Success Manager or email us at email@example.com.
Step 1: Click the Dashboard icon and select Workflows > Items. The Items page is displayed.
Step 2: To adjust the list of items displayed on the page:
- Search for a specific item. Use the Search bar at the top left corner of the page to specify the SKU number and click Search.
- Customize which columns are displayed. Click the three-dot Option menu and select from the available options. You may also rearrange how the columns are displayed by dragging and dropping the options into the desired order.
- Filter the list of items. Use the filter options on the left to adjust the list of items based on the available options.
Note: Depending on your configuration, some of the options below may or may not be available to you.
|Filter Type||Filter Options|
After selecting a filter option, specify a timeframe by selecting Last Day, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, or enter a Custom Date.
|Partner SKU Status||
|Category||Display items in a specific category or subcategories.|
|Trading Partner||Display items for a specific trading partner or partners.|
Step 3: The Items page is updated with your search results. From here, you can:
- View details about a specific item. Click the item link to view more details. Download images for select items. Select the desired item(s), click Actions, and select Download Images For Selected Items.
- Download content for select items. Select the desired item(s), click Actions, and select Download Content For Selected Items.
- Add items to an existing assortment.
- Delete items from an existing assortment. Select the desired item(s), click Actions, select Remove From Assortments, and then select the assortment name.