We’re excited to announce the following enhancements to CommerceHub's Dsco platform!
Map multiple service-level codes to the same ship method
We enhanced the Ship Mapping feature to allow users to map multiple service-level codes to the same ship method. For example, if you use both UPG and UPSG for UPS Ground, you can now set up both UPG and UPSG to point to UPS Ground. You can also select which code should be used as the default when exporting your transaction details. For more information on the Ship Mapping feature, see Setting Up Retailer Ship Mapping and Setting Up Supplier Ship Mapping.
Add SSCC barcodes to shipments when shipping from the Orders (New) page
We added the ability for suppliers to include an SSCC barcode on a shipment when shipping an order from the Orders (New) page. Previously, suppliers could only include SSCC barcodes on shipments when shipping from the Orders page.
Use the new Line Item GTIN option with the Data Mapper Tool
We enhanced the supplier Data Mapper tool by adding Line Item GTIN as an option for cancel, shipment, and invoice flat files. For more information on the Data Mapper tool, see Using the Data Mapper Tool.
We are continuously improving the Dsco platform to ensure all users have a reliable and consistent experience when using the platform.
The following issues were resolved:
- Resolved an issue with the Unit of Measure field on invoices where valid unit of measure codes were being rejected.
- Resolved an issue where API calls returned Internal Server Errors.
- Resolved an issue where New Order emails were not being sent.
- Resolved an issue where the supplier name was missing from the Inventory page.
- Resolved an issue where the search feature in the Dsco portal did not return the expected results.
- Resolved an issue where the Inventory page did not display the correct number of items.