We’re excited to announce the following enhancements to CommerceHub's Dsco platform!
Order and Inventory Exception Emails for Suppliers
Suppliers can now receive email notifications for order and inventory exceptions. These email notifications are sent if the retailer has configured Dynamic Service Level Agreement (SLA) rules.
The Order Exceptions Summary email provides a summary of current order exceptions across the supplier’s network. The Inventory Exception email is sent when the supplier misses expected inventory updates, which helps prevent order exceptions and ensures up-to-date inventory.
Dsco Data Schema
We've updated the Dsco Data Schema to support additional fields. To see which fields were added, see Dsco Data Schema. Newly added fields are shaded in orange.
The brand field can now be transmitted through the Inventory API. For more information, see ItemInventory.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
As part of our commitment to ensuring the highest level of data security, we’re excited to announce that the CommerceHub Dsco platform will be updated to support Single Sign-On (SSO) starting November 2021. With this implementation, you'll sign in to the CommerceHub Dsco platform with a unique email address instead of a username.
We encourage you to update your account credentials as soon as possible to ensure business continuity and minimize disruptions. Failure to update your credentials by October 31, 2021, may cause you to be unable to sign into the CommerceHub Dsco platform.
Updating your email address is easy!
- Sign in to the CommerceHub Dsco platform.
- Select the Navigation icon in the top left corner, select Settings, and then select General Settings.
- Enter your unique email address (not a shared email address) in the Email field.
- Click Save Changes.
And that's it! You'll use your email address to sign in going forward.
Catalog File Types
We added XLS and XLSX as acceptable file types for retailers uploading a catalog via the Catalogs page. For more information, see Advanced Catalog Services for Retailers.
The following issues with the platform were resolved:
- Resolved an issue where invalid estimated availability dates were allowed on inventory uploads.
- Resolved an issue where shipments weren't being exported via a custom integration.
- Resolved an issue where the IT1 segment in the 810 document was allowing too many characters.
- Resolved an issue where API feeds were not updating with correct threshold quantities for some partners.
- Resolved an issue where suppliers would see an error when loading inventory and items would fail to load.
- Resolved an issue where certain template download buttons in the platform did not work.
- Resolved an issue where item images couldn't be processed through advanced catalog services.
- Resolved an issue where the catalog Attribute Editor remained open after users clicked Save.
- Resolved an issue so that retailers can edit a draft version of a catalog instead of an active version of a catalog.
- Resolved an issue so that suppliers can no longer load negative MSRP values into a catalog.