Note: Not all retailer trading partners have access or are using advanced catalog services, which is different from the Catalog templates that your suppliers use to provide item data. If you're interested in using advanced catalog services, reach out to your CommerceHub Customer Success Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced catalog services is designed to simplify and accelerate the item setup process for retailers and suppliers, including:
- Greater visibility into compliant and non-compliant items across multiple categories and suppliers to help troubleshoot compliance issues
- Quickly identifying and resolving compliance errors at the attribute-level to get items listed faster
While retailers use advanced catalog services to easily categorize items and establish requirements for their suppliers, suppliers are able to view how their retail partners categorize items and download a template to upload items to CommerceHub's Dsco platform.
As a retailer, you may:
- Create a catalog
- Upload a catalog
- Edit a catalog
- Delete a catalog
- View your suppliers’ items
- Add items to an assortment
- View your suppliers' catalog exceptions
- View your suppliers' item-level catalog exceptions
Please sign in to leave a comment.