Audience: Retailers and Suppliers
Scorecards makes it easier for retailers and suppliers to see data across key performance indicators (KPIs), such as shipping rates, fill rates, and order volume. With both monthly and year-to-date information, Scorecards are designed to help you:
- Get an overall snapshot of performance data for trading partners and see if expectations are being met
- Reduce the time it takes to gather performance data for compliance programs, by providing a single location for all trading partners
- Quickly see scores for key metrics and compare them to previous months to identify areas for improvement
- Compare the number of orders received with how many unique products were sold for each trading partner
- Identify trends in product diversity to maximize sales
Since you and your trading partners will be able to view the same performance data, you’ll both be able to identify ways to improve performance.
- As a retailer, you can align your compliance programs with the Scorecards.
- As a supplier, you have visibility into your performance details and can make adjustments to improve your own performance.
Remember: The information you see in CommerceHub's Dsco platform is based on expectations and settings defined by the retailer, and is for reference purposes only. CommerceHub does not have the authority to resolve disputes regarding any performance data. Reach out to your retailer partner(s) for more information on their expectations for your performance.
Looking for tips to improve your score? Here are some suggestions that may help suppliers:
- View your order exceptions to stay on top of at-risk orders.
- Increase how often you update your inventory if your adjusted fill rate score is low.
- Export data into reports or presentations to inform relevant parties.
Step 1: Click the Navigation icon and select Automation & Reporting > Scorecard. The Scorecard page is displayed.
Want to export your Scorecard data? Select Overview from the Monthly Scorecard drop-down and click Export at the top of the page.
Step 2: Filter the data by partner and calendar month. Monthly scorecards are published one week after the month has ended.
The page is updated with the overall performance score and results for the selected partner and calendar month.
Note: The image in this article is for reference purposes only.
Step 3: From here, you can:
|View monthly scores
Scores are determined based on up-to-date inventory to prevent out-of-stock cancellations, backorders, and orders on discontinued products, as well as meeting the expected shipping window communicated to the customer. The overall monthly performance score at the top of the page is calculated by analyzing individual score components and applying weight calculations for each component.
Note: Retailers can adjust the weight expectations at any time. The settings defined by 11:59PM EST on the last day of the month will be used to calculate the score for that month. Changes to the weight expectations will not affect the scores from past months.
|Learn more about each score component
Each score component corresponds to available Scorecard metrics. For each component, you'll see:
Click View Details for each component to see additional metric information.
Note: Retailers can adjust the KPI expectations at any time. The settings defined by 11:59PM EST on the last day of the month will be used to calculate the score for that month. Changes to the KPI expectations will not affect the scores from past months.
|View volume metrics
The following metrics are available to help you identify trends in product diversity and order volume:
Hover over the data points for more information about the month and orders. Volume metric percentages over the previous month and the total for the current calendar year are also displayed.