This page contains documents that are unique for suppliers connecting with Lord & Taylor on Dsco. The documents below have been customized for Lord & Taylor suppliers and should be used during both the onboarding process and when receiving live orders.
For questions related to the Lord and Taylor dropship program, please reach out to your brand's Lord and Taylor merchandising representative. Dropship@lordandtaylor.com
For general support help with Dsco, you can check out the Dsco supplier documentation or email our support team at email@example.com.
Please review the onboarding guide below as you get started onboarding with Lord & Taylor on Dsco.
Required Fields by Workflow
Lord and Taylor requires certain fields for inventory, order, and invoice updates. You will need to ensure that you are sending all the required fields for this program. The below document will outline those required fields by workflow.
Onboarding with Dsco | CommerceHub
Review the PDF below to get a head start on your onboarding process with Dsco.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org when testing is complete. There are additional onboarding steps prior to Dsco account activation.
- Subject line: L&T Dsco Testing Complete – Vendor Name & Dsco Number
- Notification delays and incomplete steps can impact the Dsco account activation process.
- We will review the account to confirm testing was completed successfully, and follow-up regarding next steps.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your account has been activated.
The expectation for all vendors is to register and begin testing immediately once the invite has been sent, completing the entire onboarding process in a timely manner. Otherwise, requests are subject to cancellation. If a third-party is responsible for completing testing, your team will need to make sure they are making progress and meeting the deadlines set. Please begin testing and let us know if you have any questions.
SHIPPING INFO/BILLING ACCOUNT
In a follow-up email, we will provide the L&T FedEx or UPS third-party billing & important shipping information.
Vendor is responsible for:
- Facilitating third-party billing account setup with their own shipping account ASAP.
*Contact FedEx/UPS if assistance is needed.
- Confirming third-party billing is established before we activate your account. This will prevent delays with order fulfillment.
- Audits and appropriate use of the account.
*L&T will not pay invoices/shipping expenses unless the correct third-party billing is used
If you're going to be exchanging EDI documents with Dsco for Lord and Taylor then you will be using the Dsco standard EDI specifications. Click here for the Dsco EDI spec.
NOTE: In the Dsco EDI specifications there are two versions for the 850 file: version 4010, and 5010. For Lord and Taylor it is required that you utilize the 5010 version for 850 files. All other files (i.e., 846, 856, 870, 810) will be the 4010 version.
Lord and Taylor requires the following EDI documents for the drop ship program:
- 846 Inventory Advice
- 850 Purchase Order (5010v)
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- 856 Advanced Ship Notice (ASN)
- 870 Order Status (Cancel)
- 810 Invoice
- 997 Acknowledgment