This page contains documents that are unique for suppliers connecting with Lord & Taylor on Dsco | CommerceHub. The documents below have been customized for Lord & Taylor suppliers and should be used during both the onboarding process and when receiving live orders.
For questions related to the Lord & Taylor dropship program, please reach out to your brand's Lord & Taylor merchandising representative. Dropship@lordandtaylor.com
For general support help with Dsco, you can check out the Dsco supplier documentation or email our support team at email@example.com.
Please review the onboarding guide below as you get started onboarding with Lord & Taylor on Dsco.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org when testing is complete.
- Subject line: L&T Dsco Testing Complete – Vendor Name & Dsco Number
- Notification delays and incomplete steps can impact the Dsco account activation process.
- We will review the account to confirm testing was completed successfully, and follow-up regarding next steps.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your account has been activated.
The expectation for all vendors is to register and begin testing immediately once the invite has been sent, completing the entire onboarding process in a timely manner. Otherwise, requests are subject to cancellation. If a third-party is responsible for completing testing, your team will need to make sure they are making progress and meeting the deadlines set.
Required Fields by Workflow
Lord & Taylor requires certain fields for inventory, order, and invoice updates. You will need to ensure that you are sending all the required fields for this program. The below document will outline those required fields by workflow.
Packing Slip Guide
If you're creating your own packing slip outside of the Dsco platform, please use the guide below.
Shipping & Billing Information
In a follow-up email, Lord & Taylor will provide the FedEx or UPS third-party billing & important shipping information.
Supplier is responsible for:
- Facilitating third-party billing account setup with their own shipping account ASAP.
*Contact FedEx/UPS if assistance is needed.
- Confirming third-party billing is established before Lord and Taylor can activate your account. This will prevent delays with order fulfillment.
- Audits and appropriate use of the account.
*Lord & Taylor will not pay invoices/shipping expenses unless the correct third-party billing is used
If you're going to be exchanging EDI documents with Dsco for Lord & Taylor, you will be using the Dsco standard EDI specifications. Click here for the Dsco EDI spec.
NOTE: In the Dsco EDI specifications there are two versions for the 850 file: version 4010, and 5010. For Lord & Taylor it is required that you utilize the 5010 version for 850 files. All other files (i.e., 846, 856, 870, 810) will be the 4010 version.
Lord & Taylor requires the following EDI documents for the drop ship program:
- 846 Inventory Advice
- 850 Purchase Order (5010v)
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- 856 Advanced Ship Notice (ASN)
- 870 Order Status (Cancel)
- 810 Invoice