Advanced catalog services is designed to simplify and accelerate the product setup process for suppliers, including:
- Uploading and managing catalog content and images to get products listed faster
- Identifying which products are compliant and non-compliant according to a retailer's data requirement
- Quickly identifying and resolving compliance errors at the attribute-level to get products listed faster
Note: Not every retail trading partner on the Dsco platform uses advanced catalog services, which is different from the basic catalog templates that are used to provide product/item data to your retail partner. For more information about uploading basic Dsco Catalog/Inventory templates using the Inventory page, see Creating or Updating Inventory.
Looking for more information on managing your content with advanced catalog services? View and enroll in the training course in CommerceHub University, which provides interactive, on-demand business and system training.
Available options for transmitting catalog data
You can use any of the following options to transmit catalog data:
- CommerceHub’s Dsco portal
See Integrating with the platform for more information on which options would work best for you and your company.
Available actions for transmitting catalog data
As a supplier, you may:
- View your retailers’ catalog attribution requirements
- Upload products
- Edit your products
- View your products
- View your catalog exceptions
- View item-level catalog exceptions
- Move unassociated items to active categories
- Create an automated job
- Troubleshoot common errors
- Work with product images for advanced catalog services