The Orders (New) page allows you to view, filter, and sort your orders.
Using the Orders (New) Page
Step 1: Click the Dashboard icon and select Workflows > Orders (New).
Step 2: From the Orders (New) page, you can:
- Click the three-dot menu to select which columns to display. You can drag and drop the options to rearrange the order of the columns on the page.
- Click the filter icon to select filters to apply to the page.
- Click the Items per page drop-down menu to specify how many orders to display per page.
- Use the search box to search for order information.
- Click a PO Number to view the Order Detail page. The Order Detail page provides order details including name, address, and shipping information. You can also view Order History at the bottom of the Order Detail page to see actions taken on the order, including imports and exports.
- Click Create New order to create a new order. See Creating an Order for more information.