The Fulfillment page is used to quickly ship and update orders, as well as create ship labels. While the page is available to all suppliers, the ability to create ship labels is not available for all accounts. Please contact your trading partner or the CommerceHub Technical Support team at email@example.com for more information.
For information on configuring the Fulfillment page to suit your needs, see: Fulfillment Page
Want to see a walkthrough of how to create ship labels? Click through the steps directly in the Dsco portal using the Guide Me tool: Fulfillment Page
Creating a Ship Label
Step 1: Click the Dashboard icon and select Workflows > Fulfillment.
Step 2: Select one of the following options to create a ship label for an order:
- To create labels for multiple orders, select the desired checkboxes for the orders and then click the Create Shipping Labels icon at the top of the page.
- To create a label for a single order, click the PO number.
Step 3: In the dialog box, enter specific information for the shipment. You can assign items to packages, set the weight and dimensions, or select the ship-from location. In addition:
- The SHIP DATE field reflects the "Ship by Date" requested on the order by default but can be adjusted as needed.
- Depending on your configuration, the ADVANCED field and its advanced shipment options may not be available to you.
- You do NOT need to enter a TRACKING # as CommerceHub will automatically assign a tracking number as soon as the label is generated.
Tip: For orders with a single quantity, you can pre-load the package weight/dimensions in your Dsco inventory so those fields will automatically populate. Download your inventory as a Catalog template, fill in the package fields ("package_length", "package_weight", etc.), and upload it to your Inventory page.
Step 4: Click Save & Create Label to generate your label(s).
Step 5: When your label(s) are displayed, download and/or print your shipping labels as needed. If you have multiple shipping labels for a single order, all labels will appear on this page as well.