CommerceHub's Dsco platform allows suppliers to manage inventory quantities based on warehouse. As part of that process, suppliers provide a warehouse code, which is the supplier's internal identifier for the warehouse. Using the Warehouse Manager, retailers can map supplier warehouse codes to their own codes.
Viewing the Warehouse Manager
Step 1: Click the navigation menu and select Settings > Warehouse Manager. The Warehouse Manager page is displayed with the following information.
|Name||The name the supplier entered for the warehouse.|
|Trading Partner||The name the supplier entered for their account. Listed in the Supplier drop-down menu at the top of the page.|
|Trading Partner Name||The name the retailer entered for the supplier account. Listed in the Trading Partner Name drop-down menu at the top of the page.|
|Trading Partner ID||The supplier ID.|
|Supplier Warehouse Address||The warehouse address.|
|Supplier Warehouse Code||The code the supplier entered for the warehouse.|
|Dsco Warehouse ID||The warehouse ID assigned by the Dsco platform.|
|Retailer Warehouse Code||The code the retailer entered for the warehouse.|
|Supplier Warehouse Calendar||Provides a link to view your suppliers' warehouse calendar (if available).|
Step 2: From the Warehouse Manager page, you can:
- Map your retailer codes to supplier warehouses using the text box in the Retailer Warehouse Code column. For more information, see Mapping Warehouse Codes.
- View your suppliers' warehouse calendar (if available) by clicking View Calendar in the Supplier Warehouse Calendar column.
- Export all connected supplier warehouse details by clicking Export in the top-right corner of the page.
- Filter and search for warehouses.
- Use the Search box to search by the Name, Supplier Warehouse Code, or Retailer Warehouse Code fields. Enter your search criteria and click Search.
- Use the Supplier drop-down menu to filter by trading partner and click Search.
- Use the Trading Partner Name drop-down menu to filter by the name you assigned the trading partner and click Search.
Mapping warehouse codes
To map your retailer code to a supplier warehouse:
Step 1: Click the Dashboard icon and select Settings > Warehouse Manager.
Step 2: Click the text box in the Retailer Warehouse Code column for the warehouse you'd like to map.
Step 3: Enter your retailer warehouse code and click outside the text box. The value you entered is automatically saved. You can now send orders to the Dsco platform using your retailer warehouse code, and the platform will send you shipping and invoice updates with that same code.
Please sign in to leave a comment.