Gandalf Updates! We’ve been experiencing a lot of growth this year, which is really exciting. It’s also challenging us to expand and enhance our platform to meet the needs of our growing base of enterprise customers. As a part of these improvements, we’re making some important updates to Gandalf! Here are the key highlights:
- We’ve streamlined Gandalf’s step-by-step instructions and broke them out into an 11 step, easy-to-follow process
- Gandalf will also now allow you to choose different integration types for each operation. For example, you can choose to integrate Orders through EDI while having Inventory processed using CSV uploads
- Package slip download instructions have been added
- We’ve also integrated new guided walkthroughs into Gandalf to provide more direct explanation for individual steps. We’ve added a few so far and there are many more to come!
- Besides the technical updates we’ve also created a new avatar for Gandalf: an owl. Why an owl? Because they’re awesome. You can read all about it and get a sneak peek at Gandalf’s new look here.
Lots of Bugs Squashed: For this release we flagged and squashed three bugs!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful