If you’ve just been asked by your retailer to work with CommerceHub, you may be wondering what our Dsco platform is, why your retailer chose us, and most importantly, what to expect with the upcoming onboarding process.
This page will provide you with a general explanation of all of the above, as well as links for further reading.
We can’t wait to see you on the platform!
CommerceHub builds technology to make it easier to share, see, and make sense of the information around consumer products.
Specifically for drop shipping, we’ve built a platform that streamlines the exchange of inventory, orders, shipment, and invoice data, while building analytics and management tools to help both retailers and suppliers succeed in their trading partnerships.
You can read more about the Dsco platform by checking out Dsco Basics.
Why Your Retailer Chose CommerceHub
- To give supply partners like you a better solution
- Lightening fast onboarding
- Data analytics and advanced dashboards
- Data exchange method flexibility
- Scalable SaaS business model
- Automated onboarding and testing
- Easy to use portal
- Connect using your preferred method
- World class technical support
What to Expect in the Coming Weeks
- Retail Partner Sends Invitation - Your retailer will send you an email inviting you to connect to Dsco. Go here for more information on supplier integrations with Dsco.
- Create Profile - After you click on the “Accept Invitation” link, you’ll be invited to complete your Dsco profile. Over time, you’ll have the opportunity to connect to multiple retail partners through Dsco if you wish.
Data Flexibility: Dsco is able to send and receive data in almost any combination of file format (CSV, Excel, EDI, JSON) and transport protocol (SFTP, AS2, API). When a retailer switches to Dsco, many of their suppliers are able to keep their current solutions and systems intact and merely redirect their data streams to Dsco. Go here for more information on the various integration methods supported by Dsco.
- Test Your Data & Connection - You’ll create and run tests against your inventory, order, shipment, and invoice data. By the time your testing is complete, your Dsco account is ready to go live.
- Go Live - Your retail partner will get a notification once you have completed onboarding/testing so that they can begin receiving your inventory data and passing orders to you. Because Dsco is a standardized SaaS platform, you may even finish your integration to Dsco before your retail partner does.
For a rough estimate of the amount of time involved in onboarding with Dsco, find your preferred data integration method in the chart below. Note that use of third-party solutions to connect with Dsco can increase onboarding times for each of the following methods by several weeks.
This whole process may seem daunting, but we see some suppliers complete the integration process in less than 24 hours. Take as long as you need. Our Technical Support team is always ready to answer your questions.
If you have any questions, just email email@example.com for the fastest response. Our team is here to help make sharing retail data simple and easy.
To learn more about the Dsco platform, check out the following information:
Welcome to CommerceHub!