- Dsco EDI 5010 850 Export. An updated version of our EDI 850 export has been released based on the 5010 version specifications.
- Add Support to the iteminventory API Call. Added a parameter to the GET iteminventory API endpoint that allows clients using Dsco's APIs to query on a single supplier.
- Add Support to the order API Call. Added a parameter to the GET order API endpoint that allows clients using Dsco's APIs to query on orders that have changed using a date range.
- Modify the Red Light/Green Light Webhooks. Updated the Inventory webhook to send 0-quantity updates to items that were already out-of-stock and were updated in some way but still have 0 quantity available.
- Allow Invoice Creation From SHIPMENT PENDING Page. Changed the ORDERS page for suppliers to display the Create Invoice button if the order is not cancelled. Previously, this button would only appear if the order was in "shipped" status.
- Product Search Doesn't Show Categories for Retailers. Fixed an issue where viewing inventory using categories was not returning the correct items.
- Trading Partner Onboarding Filter. Fixed an issue in the Trading Partner Manager where the "Onboarding Status" filter was not returning the correct accounts.
- Invoices Created Via Portal - dscoPackageId. Fixed an issue where the dscoPackageId wasn't being populated on invoices if the shipment was added to the order prior to the supplier creating the invoice via the Dsco portal.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful