Accessing your Account Settings
Follow the steps below to access your account settings:
Step 1: Select the Navigation icon in the top left corner and select Settings.
Step 2: In the sub-navigation menu, select one of the following options:
- General Settings: Change your account login information, contact information, return address, and time zones. We encourage you to read more about these settings to ensure your account settings are set up properly and aligned with what your trading partner is expecting.
- Automatic Invoicing: Set up automatic invoicing to generate an invoice the moment an order is updated as shipped, either through a batch process, API call, or manually in the CommerceHub Dsco portal.
- Company Profile: Update your company profile, change your logo or website URL, and your company contact information.
- Mapping Settings: Set up cancel codes, service-level codes, return codes, and shipping methods you support.
- Notifications: Adjust your notification frequencies for system and performance notifications.
- Pricing Tiers: Name the pricing tiers you've imported through a product/catalog import file.
- Users: Manage existing users or add new users to your account.
- Warehouse Manager: Create new warehouses, update existing warehouses with new addresses, and adjust the warehouse calendar to indicate when your warehouses are not open or processing orders.