Audience: Retailers and Suppliers
The item details page displays key information about your inventory SKUs, from attributes to actions you can take with the SKU.
Step 1: Click the navigation menu and select Workflows > Inventory.
Step 2: The Inventory page is displayed with a list of your SKUs. Click the SKU link to see the item details.
Step 3: On the item details page, you can:
- View Product Group Attributes such as product group, assortments, or descriptions.
- View Item Attributes such as cost, status, the last time the quantity was updated, and if the item is currently on hold.
- View Product Group Item Options such as SKU, title, cost, and last updated date. Click a SKU from the list to view additional details.
- View Extended Attributes such as brand_id, sleeve_length, country_of_origin.
- Edit the item’s attributes (suppliers only).
- View historical details about the SKU, such as quantity changes or what caused the changes. Click More Actions at the top and select Item History.
Note: Retailers can find more information on how to read and use the item history in Atomic History is Born.