Audience: Retailers and suppliers
Note: Your experience may vary based on your configuration.
You can now view and take action on all orders from a single page! From the Orders Beta List View, you can:
- View the most recent orders at the top. Orders with the Created and Acknowledged status are listed by default.
- Use the Status filter to see orders by status, and take action.
- Click the order number to see order details. For more information, see Orders Beta Details.
- Look for the Order Has Message flag to see if your retailer has attached a message to the order.
- Access and configure saved views to see commonly-used sets of order data with one click.
Interested in a quick tour of the Orders Beta page? Check out the video below to learn more.
Filtering the list of orders
Here are some ways to filter the list of orders:
- Select the options you want from the left pane. You can select as many options as you like.
- Delete a selected filter option by clicking the X next to the option.
- Clear all filters by clicking Clear Filters.
Note: Depending on your configuration, some of the options below may not be available.
Try Orders Beta today and let us know what you think by clicking the feedback link at the bottom of the page!