Accessing your Account Settings
Follow the steps below to access and update your account settings:
Step 1: Select the Navigation icon in the top left corner and select Settings.
Step 2: In the sub-navigation menu, select any of the following options:
- General Settings: Change your account login information, contact information, order policy settings, and time zone settings. We encourage you to read more about these Dsco policies and make sure they align with your internal policies, so that your trading partners are able to fulfill and invoice orders appropriately.
- Admin Settings: Open a wizard that walks you through setting up program field requirements and rules (Basics, Inventory, Orders, Shipments, Cancellations, Invoices, Returns, and Stores).
- Company Profile: Update your company profile and contact information.
- Mapping Settings: Update your mappings for cancel codes, return codes, shipping, and carriers.
- Carrier Settings: Configure third-party billing accounts for your trading partners to generate ship labels. Contact your CommerceHub representative to learn more about enabling this feature for your account.
- Notifications: Adjust your notification settings for errors and exception messages.
- Shipping Science: Enable the shipping science feature and configure various shipping settings.
- Users: Manage existing users or add new users to your account.
- Warehouse Manager: Update Retailer Warehouse Codes and view warehouse details (Supplier Name, Supplier Warehouse Address, Supplier Warehouse Code, Dsco Warehouse ID, and Warehouse Calendar).
Updating your General Settings
The General Settings page allows you to update general account information, such as your username and password, timezone preferences, and policy settings. We encourage you to read more about these policies and make sure they align with your internal policies, so that your trading partners are able to fulfill and invoice orders appropriately.
On the General Settings page, you can:
- Update your username and password in the Login Information section.
- Update your name and email address in the Contact Information section.
- Enter or select the department your account belongs to.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the desired timezones in the Timezone Information section.
- Define your order and invoicing policies in the Policy Settings section. Select from the following options:
Fill/Kill Policy: Use this drop-down to set the fill/kill policy for all orders.
- Fill/Kill at Order Line-Item Level: Supplier is required to fulfill all line items. If you have multiple quantities for a line item, they cannot cancel partial quantity and ship partial quantity on the line-item level.
- Fill/Kill at Order Level: Supplier is required to fulfill all lines of the order. They cannot partially ship and partially cancel items within an order.
- None - No Policy Enforced: Allows the supplier to fulfill orders freely. They can partially ship line items and orders as needed.
Invoicing Policy: Use this drop-down to set the invoicing policy for your orders.
- Require a unique invoice for each order: Supplier must invoice the whole order at the same time. They cannot partially invoice parts of an order.
- Require a unique invoice for each shipment: Allows the supplier to split invoicing per shipment/package.
- None - No Policy Enforced: Allows the supplier to invoice orders freely. They can invoice at the shipment or order level. They can invoice part of an order when it ships and then come back and invoice another part when it ships later. There are no invoicing rules set.
- Archive Orders After # Days: Use this setting if you want Dsco to archive your orders after a certain number of days. Archiving orders means that PO numbers associated with old orders can be re-used on new orders. The archived orders will still be accessible in your account.
- Require Cancel Codes? Check this box if you require suppliers to include a cancellation code when they cancel an order.
- Fill/Kill Policy: Use this drop-down to set the fill/kill policy for all orders.