Just as with inventory and orders, invoices can be viewed directly through CommerceHub’s Dsco platform. Once a supplier has added their invoices to their account, the Dsco platform will populate that data into the retailer account, as well as handle the transmission of that data in the retailer's specified format.
Only three items are required for an invoice to be created on the Dsco platform: the Invoice ID, PO number, and total billing amount. However, Dsco platform supports many additional invoice fields, such as the shipment tracking number, discount information and line item information. Check out the Dsco Data Schema for more information on each of those supported fields.
Alert: Suppliers are only required by CommerceHub to include the Invoice ID, PO number, and total billing amount. However, some suppliers may wish to include additional information such as the SKU, quantity, and billing amount for each line item. Please work with your supplier partner to ensure they understand the invoice information you need.
Step 1: Click the Navigation icon and select Workflows > Invoices. The Invoices page is displayed.
Step 2: On the Invoices page, you can:
- Filter the list of invoices. Use the filter options on the left to adjust the list to invoices within a date range and/or for a specific supplier.
- Customize which columns are displayed. Click the options menu and select from the available options. You may also rearrange how the columns are displayed by dragging and dropping the options into the desired order.
- Download the list of invoices. Click Download All Results to export the list to the desired file type.
Note: Clicking the Download All Results button will not download any invoices you have already filtered. If you have not applied any filters, all invoice data will be downloaded.
Step 3: Click the invoice ID to view more details about a specific invoice. On the Invoice detail page, you can view:
- The Invoice Info, Terms, and Shipping sections display the data uploaded to the Dsco platform by the supplier.
- The System Values section contains two values that may be useful, DSCO Create Date and the DSCO Last Update Date, because the values display when the invoice was first uploaded to the Dsco platform and when the last update occurred.
- The line Items section shows the SKU, quantity, and associated cost of the items on the order. The Invoice Total shows the total amount being invoiced. If the invoice total is listed as $0.00, most likely the invoice information uploaded to the Dsco platform was incomplete or incorrect (for example, the supplier may have entered the cost value into the wrong field, or formatted the cost data incorrectly). Please reach out to our support team at email@example.com to have an invoice removed from Dsco.
- The History section shows the lifecycle of the order. Check the history to see when an invoice was uploaded by the supplier, and when that invoice was exported to you. See Checking your job history for more information.
- The last entry contains "Batch Export" in the Source column. This means the invoice data was exported out of the supplier's account and into the account noted on the far right under the Batch ID column; in this case, that account is the Dsco Company retailer account.