- Enforcement of UPC/EAN/GTIN/ISBN Fields. Dsco has been notifying suppliers of items that violate the new rules. After release, the system will begin issuing warnings within feeds and portal updates to notify the user of violations that we will begin enforcing on October 4. See our documentation regarding the new rules, how Dsco will enforce them, and how to rectify any violations.
- "Late Orders Only" Flag Added to all Dsco Accounts. This flag can be selected when viewing ALL ORDERS within the Dsco portal. It shows orders that have not been shipped by the time set by the retailer or by the Dsco platform if no date was provided by the retailer.
- Dsco's Computed Order SLA Dates Now Available in the API. The dates that Dsco computes for use with the SLA notifications and "Late Orders" flag within the Dsco portal are now available within the Dsco Order APIs and their associated webhooks.
- Dsco Invoice ID Now Searchable in Backup Invoice Search. When the primary invoice search is not operable and the system is utilizing the backup invoice search, the Dsco Invoice ID is now searchable.
- Dsco Inventory API Webhook Cleanup. Ensures proper webhooks are sent, or not sent, when account connection statuses have changed.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful