CommerceHub provides a way for you to easily view a list of your retailer trading partners. From this page you can view your status with each partner, drill down to see partner details (for example, contact details), and adjust configuration settings.
From the Trading Partners page, you can:
- View your trading partners who are active, currently onboarding, awaiting activation, paused, and disconnected.
- Export a list of trading partners to a CSV file.
- View a trading partner’s historical actions.
Step 1: Click the navigation menu and select Partners > Trading Partners. The Trading Partners page is displayed.
Step 2: Use the filter options on the left to adjust the list of retailers based on the available options.
|Go-Live Goal||Enter the desired start and end dates to view trading partner connections with retailer-provided Go Live target completion dates within the date range.|
|Protocol||Select from the available connection types.|
Step 3: From this page you can:
- See additional partner details by clicking the partner’s name.
- See the history of any scheduled actions for that trading partner connection by clicking on the three horizontal dots.
- If you are onboarding with a partner, continue with the onboarding tasks by clicking Continue.
For more information about trading partners, see Viewing retailer trading partner details.